The UX Associate possesses the ability to create outputs and changes that engage audiences in ways that are relevant, authentic, inspiring, innovative, and action-focused. They are masters at working iteratively to continually test, learn, and adjust all to better understand the needs of the brand’s audience.
This is a part-time position.
Research & Data Collection
- Designs and conducts customer, competitive, and market research using methods such as website data collection, user behavior and flow, usability studies, customer feedback, anecdotal evaluations, and similar approaches.
Strategy + Testing
- Distills research findings into recommendations and plans including wireframes, design mock-ups, landing pages, information architecture (IA), and user flows.
- Sets goals and objectives to test, measure, and track against.
- Understands business goals and can effectively explain how our recommendations align with strategy.
- Works iteratively to test, learn, and develop follow up recommendations.
- Utilize data to inform a better understanding of a brand’s audience to ensure our outputs and messaging lines up as we gain more specific information about who our audience is.
- Work with project managers to ensure campaign strategies are viable both in execution and creation, and are within budget.
- Work collaboratively with the advertising and media team to develop landing pages, set goals and measurement, and determine shifts.
- Works collaboratively with account strategists, designers, and content teams to make recommendations that help define and improve the user experience.
Training + Biz Dev
- Participates in the development and implementation of internal UX policies, process and standards including product development and tool usage.
- Helps team members at every level in the company with any UX related projects.
- 2+ years of experience managing UX for marketing campaigns.
- Experience working on B2B accounts, particularly in the SaaS space.
- Possesses design proficiency and can visualize real data and information in a way that is simple and clean.
- Possess a very open mind understanding that testing results can often throw you for a loop.
- Is a champion of cross-functional collaboration.
- Proficiency with one or more usability testing tools or services.
- Proficiency with one or more wireframing/prototyping tools.
- Understanding of the role UX plans in a demand gen framework.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Own and craft compelling, human solutions to challenges—every time.
- Get involved. Actively engage with others, regardless of gender, race, orientation, or perspectives. Give back by enriching the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Be reliable: get stuff done and do it well. Set high standards, and give as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and clients. Own the wins as well as the mistakes, and always learn and grow from both.
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to [email protected].