The SEO Associate is responsible for assisting the SEO Strategist and team lead with execution and implementation of the SEO strategy across various clients. They are self-learners who are naturally curious and want to use their marketing skills to help users and search engines better understand a website to drive conversions and sales.
This is a producer role, focused on executing on the strategies outlined.
- Build technical SEO audits, evaluate impact vs effort and make recommendations related to business goals that impact the client’s bottom line
- Write titles, meta descriptions, alt text, header tags, and other on-page SEO elements
- Evaluate website and reporting to identify technical issues and provide solutions
- Conduct competitive + audience analysis
- Conduct keyword research that aligns to the client’s business + digital marketing objectives
- Monitor and evaluate analytics
- Assist in implementation of tracking + ensuring tracking aligns with determined KPIs
- Assist with assembling insights for presentations
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to disseminate technical information, data, + results to non-technical team members.
- Continually seek to enhance + grow data + SEO skills to keep up with industry trends + overall marketing excellence.
- Baseline level of knowledge with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Nice to have:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Effective storyteller.
- Knowledgeable about schema markup, including how to utilize, implement, + troubleshoot it.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture marketing strategies + how SEO specific strategies can roll up to affect positive change.
- Stays on top of industry trends, algorithm updates, + changes in the industry.
- Knowledge of paid advertising programs, + ability to optimize data gathered from both organic + paid sources.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
- Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remote or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to [email protected].