The PPC Paid Search Advertising & Media Specialist is responsible for daily management of client accounts and identifying digital advertising opportunities for clients with the goal of increasing their leads, sales, or brand awareness. Writing comes naturally to them and they can easily generate a variety of creative ad messages. Number crunching and data analysis are part of the daily routine for this position, so a love for statistics and logic is critical in order to be successful. They understand full-funnel, contributing to the strategy, and executing and adjusting the plans mapped out by the strategist to drive results.
- A key contributor to the strategy, execution, measurement, and adjustment of paid search campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of campaigns to ensure ads are performing, aligned with business goals and objectives, and targeting the appropriate audience(s).
- Ability to perform keyword and paid search research and make recommendations for usage based on business and marketing objectives / goals.
- Gathering and analysis of consumer behavior data from various data sources such as: analytics, real-time, surveys and user feedback, review sites, focus groups, open sources, government reports, research and insight reports, social channels, sales team, emails, and funnel analysis.
- Uses their experience and understanding of channels and audiences to maximize where to spend.
- Capacity to perform competitive and market research / analysis and hone in on specific details to make suggestions for campaigns.
- Creation and testing of ad copy and PPC Landing pages to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant pages.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Can provide recommendations in the development of online advertising creative as well as suggestions for creative refreshes based on campaign results.
- Working in collaboration with the advertising and media team to develop advertising plans and projections.
- Pulling together paid media findings into reports and indicating recommended changes for specific campaigns.
- Supporting other teams, such as accounts, design, and foundations teams, as needed.
- Taking an active role in communicating clearly and effectively with clients around paid initiatives.
- Support of training initiatives at the request of senior Dragons.
- Support for pitches at the request of the biz dev team.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Ability to set up and manage ads in the following platforms:
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- YouTube Advertising
- Working knowledge and skills in the following:
- Logic – ability to assess and validate data
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture an online user’s attention
- Ability to learn about and understand new tools that assist in the optimization and managing of campaigns.
- A well-rounded understanding of marketing challenges and opportunities, including seasonal impacts.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning.
- Has become second nature to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
- Extensive experience understanding audience types and how they will change depending on the platform you are using.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
- Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 100% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remote or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to [email protected].