The Paid Social Advertising Specialist is responsible for daily management of client accounts and identifying digital advertising opportunities for clients with the goal of increasing their leads, sales, or brand awareness. Writing comes naturally to them and they can easily generate a variety of creative ad messages. Number crunching and data analysis are part of the daily routine for this position, so a love for statistics and logic is critical in order to be successful. They understand full-funnel, contributing to the strategy, and executing and adjusting the plans mapped out by the strategist to drive results.
- Assisting with strategy, execution and measurement of paid social campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of social campaigns to ensure ads are performing and targeting the appropriate audience(s).
- Gathering and analysis of consumer behavior data from various data sources.
- Ability to create, segment and build targeted audiences. This includes the various types of audience targeting available within each platform.
- Competence in audience performance analysis based on key indicators to prioritize and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Capacity to perform competitive analysis and hone in on specific details to make suggestions for campaigns.
- Creation and testing of ad copy to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant content.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Ability to determine KPIs, set up goal and conversion tracking within each ad platform, and optimize towards those KPIs.
- Assisting in the development of online social advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results.
- Ability to pull together findings into reports and indicate recommended changes for specific campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with the team to develop advertising plans and projections using insights gained from the social advertising they are executing on.
- Supporting other teams, such as accounts, design, and foundations teams, as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics
- Social Analytics
- LinkedIn Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Instagram Analytics
- Twitter Analytics
- Other Channels as deemed necessary
- Ability to set up and manage ads in the following platforms (all are required):
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Experience with the following platforms (preferred):
- Working knowledge and skills in the following:
- User behavior
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture an online user’s attention
- Ability to understand audience types and how they will change depending on the platform you are using.
- Good grasp of marketing challenges and opportunities, including seasonal impacts.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
- Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remotely, or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).