Dragon360 is looking for a full-time Paid Advertising + Media Strategist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of full-funnel strategies to help drive brand awareness, direct response, and ultimately sales for our clients.
- Strategic planning and oversight of the execution and measurement of paid media campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of media campaigns, ad performance and appropriate audience targeting.
- Reviewing keywords and paid social research to ensure it aligns with audience targeting and business objectives / goals.
- Understanding methodologies behind consumer behavior and extraction of data from various data sources.
- Utilizing learnings from competitive and market research to implement in strategic planning, expansion into new channels, and growth opportunities.
- Reviewing ad copy and landing pages to ensure they are on brand and meeting the goals for the campaign.
- Analyzing campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Overseeing the development of online advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results.
- Advertising report creation and analysis for performance and recommendations for strategic shifts.
- Supporting new business pitches with new prospects.
- Supporting training initiatives internally with team members and externally with clients.
- Consulting with clients as needed to assist them with advertising tactics and strategies with a focus on impacting their business goals.
- 2-3 years of experience overseeing and managing full-funnel paid advertising campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple accounts in an agency environment.
- In-depth understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Deep understanding of media channels and how they work together to achieve marketing and business goals as well as the ability to strategize, plan, and execute ads in the following platforms:
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Display and Programmatic
- Other channels as needed
- High level skills in the following:
- Advertising and marketing strategy
- Logic: understanding and building the steps required to deliver content to the right audience at the right time. This includes the ability to segment audience data, personalize it for the various targets, create if-this-then-that strategies, customer funnel building, etc.
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture an online user’s attention
- Deep understanding of marketing challenges and opportunities, including seasonal impacts.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A passion for learning.
- Propensity to think outside the box and a willingness to try, fail, and learn from that experience.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
- Ability to learn about, understand, and implement new tools that assist in the optimization and managing of campaigns.
- Ability to bridge the gap between advertising performance and the client’s marketing and business objectives.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Own and craft compelling, human solutions to challenges—every time.
- Get involved. Actively engage with others, regardless of gender, race, orientation, or perspectives. Give back by enriching the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Be reliable: get shit done and do it well. Set high standards, and give as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and clients. Own the wins as well as the mistakes, and always learn and grow from both.
- 100% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (after one year)
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon.