The OTT, ConnectedTV, + Programmatic Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of campaigns based on performance data. They possess the innate ability to utilize data to fine tune and continually hone in on audience targets, as well as think creatively about how to most effectively drive engagement to achieve the clients goals.
- Creation, execution, and management of OTT, connectedTV, and programmatic campaigns
- Assist with strategy, execution and measurement of campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Audience research & media planning
- Help to determine key metrics and ensure campaigns align and roll-up to clients goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of campaigns to ensure ads are performing and targeting the appropriate audience(s).
- Review insights on an ongoing basis, determine its importance in impacting results, prioritize and build out next steps.
- Gathering and analysis of consumer behavior data from various data sources.
- Ability to research, create, segment and build targeted audiences. This includes the various types of audience and contextual targeting available within each platform.
- Competence in audience performance analysis based on key indicators to prioritize and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Capacity to perform competitive analysis and hone in on specific details to make suggestions for campaigns.
- Creation and testing of ad creative to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant content.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Ability to determine KPIs, set up goal and conversion tracking within each ad platform, and optimize towards those KPIs.
- Assisting in the development of advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results.
- Efficiently work within various DSPs and ad server platforms.
- Ability to pull together findings into reports and indicate recommended changes for specific campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with the team to develop advertising plans and projections using insights gained from the campaigns they are executing on.
- Supporting other teams, such as accounts, design, and foundations teams, as needed.
- 3+ years of paid media experience in the following areas:
- Connected TV, with Roku / Dataxu experience highly preferred
- Programmatic Display / DV360 & The Trade Desk experience preferred
- Paid Social
- Proficient understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Experience and understanding of:
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Google Ad Platform
- Microsoft Advertising
- A bonus if you have worked with these ABM platforms:
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and juggle many moving parts on a daily basis.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remotely, or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).