The Programmatic + ConnectedTV Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of campaigns within various DSP’s based on performance data. They possess the innate ability to convert a brand’s business objectives into a strategic media plan, identifying and creating audience targets and segments that align to the stated goals. Analyzing and harnessing the power of performance data, this role is responsible for fine tuning campaign setup, targeting, and strategy to hit the brand’s KPIs and objectives. To succeed in this role, the individual must be able to think creatively about how to most effectively drive engagement to achieve the client’s goals.
Audience Research + Media Planning
- Convert brand and campaign objectives into a strategic media plan based on researched audience targets and segments.
- Researches and identifies 1st and 3rd party audiences that align to the target market(s) of the campaign, creating specific audience segments based on objectives of campaign, creative + messaging nuances, and other programmatic best practices designed to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Creates well thought out media plan, inclusive of audience segments, tactics, budget, creative, and a/b tests.
Media Management + Programmatic Media Buying
- Creation, execution, and management of programmatic + connectedTV campaigns within various DSPs including Roku, The Trade Desk, and other client-specific platforms.
- Manage the full programmatic ecosystem including DSPs, DMPs, ad servers as well as various reporting tools.
- Assist with strategy, execution and measurement of campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Ongoing audience research to maximize media efficiency, adjusting the media plan accordingly along the way.
- Ability to determine KPIs, set up goal and conversion tracking within each ad platform, and optimize towards those KPIs.
- Ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure optimal ad and campaign performance, including audience targeting adjustments, bid optimizations, exchange exclusions, and other necessary optimizations to maximize performance.
- Review and report out insights on an ongoing basis, including recommendations and next steps based upon those findings.
- Competence in audience performance analysis based on key indicators to prioritize and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to perform competitive analysis and hone in on specific details to make suggestions for campaigns.
- Understanding of and process-oriented approach to development of a/b testing strategies across the campaign and flights, providing insights and findings of testing on an ongoing basis to inform next steps.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Assisting in the development of advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results.
- Efficiently work within various DSPs and ad server platforms.
- Working in collaboration with the team to develop advertising plans and projections using insights gained from the campaigns they are executing on.
- Supporting other teams, such as accounts, design, and technology teams, as needed.
- 3+ years of paid media experience in the following areas:
- DV360 and/or The Trade Desk
- DMPs such as Oracle Blukai
- Roku and/or Dataxu ConnectedTV experience highly preferred
- Paid Social
- Experience in the following not necessary, but a plus:
- Proficient understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Experience and understanding of:
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Google Ad Platform
- Microsoft Advertising
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and juggle many moving parts on a daily basis.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remotely, or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).