The Marketing Coordinator is a creative and organized individual that will work directly with the CEO and Head of Brand Strategy in coordinating and executing the agency’s marketing and sales initiatives. They draw from a passion for ideation and structure that drives concrete actions that will help position Dragon360’s work, thought leadership, and overall brand in the eyes and minds of its target audiences. This is a part time position.
This person will collaborate closely with the Head of Brand Strategy and CEO to develop marketing campaigns, events and webinars, and content creation and community management of the agency’s social media channels.
The Marketing Coordinator voraciously reads ad industry trades, and stays on top of the latest trends and measurement/distribution tools/platforms. They are a conceptual thinker who is passionate about coalescing findings into opportunities that help drive brand awareness and new business opportunities.
- With the Head of Brand Strategy and CEO, develop a quarterly marketing plan that drives traffic and engagement, builds awareness, and ultimately results in new business.
- Organize and manage, with the Head of Brand Strategy, events/webinars and their respective promotional campaigns.
- Proactively identify topics and content opportunities.
- With the Head of Brand Strategy, help create templates and frameworks that speed up the internal marketing process including content creation, social media posting, and speaking opportunities for agency leadership.
- Post to and manage the agency’s social media channels.
- With the Head of Brand Strategy, identify and manage speaking opportunities for agency leadership.
- Ensure that all content, including social media postings, is consistent with our brand and house style guide, and aligned with agency values.
- 2+ years of marketing and communications or digital marketing experience, including social media and ideally project management. Agency-side experience is a significant plus.
- Knowledge and experience in managing social media for a brand
- Excellent writing and research skills with innate curiosity and creativity
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation (eagle eye for proofreading)
- Awareness and familiarity of the larger digital agency landscape in the US, the brand <> agency relationship, and business development practices and collateral is preferred
- Graphic design skills and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
- Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
Work remotely, or from our Kingston HQ in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).