The Digital Marketing Analyst is able to look across all digital marketing channels, including advertising, content, email, and social media marketing, using performance analysis to ensure optimization of campaigns. They are a key player from start to finish in campaigns, locking down metrics that align with marketing and business goals, to helping the team understand how best to pivot for success. They are the go-to person for reporting and can dive deep into any data issue, understand the root case, and work towards a solution.
Strategy + Execution
- Take ownership of the data from campaign start to finish:
- Assist with determining performance metrics at the start of campaigns that align with marketing and business goals.
- Deep dive to analyze the results and relay the successes and failures to the team throughout the campaign.
- Help the team understand how best to use the results for strategic insights and make recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for creation and management of reporting dashboards, working with Account Strategist to align on KPIs and client reporting necessities.
- Provide support to the strategist during strategy and ideation sessions for campaigns.
- Work with creative teams to help them understand the data to build visualizations.
- Internal and external training related to data analysis, i.e. industry best practices, and consulting as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to make strategic recommendations
- Are the go-to person when a data issue arises, will dive deep into the data, report back to the team on the what, why, and how of the issues, and determine next steps for resolving it.
- Assist in the development and implementation of analytical and tracking solutions to enable multi-channel measurements, aligning them with determined KPIs.
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation decks and other materials for clients; present to clients when requested.
Business Development Support
- Support and participate in pitches with new prospects.
- Deep working knowledge in:
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Digital Advertising Platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Proficiency with:
- Google DataStudio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Slides + Microsoft PowerPoint
- Well versed in data collection + analysis:
- Research, data gathering, organization, management, + data preparation
- Logic + statistics
- Data visualization + effective storytelling
- Presentation skills
- Excellent research, organization, and analytical skills.
- A deep understanding of acquisition and paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to disseminate technical information, data, and results to non-technical team members.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Craft compelling solutions—no matter the challenge.
- Get involved. Respect and value each other and all beings, and the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Get it done, and do it well. Stay accountable, reliable, and offer as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and our partners. Own and learn from the wins and the losses.
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fitness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly, loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remote or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to [email protected].