The Digital Analytics Manager helps spearhead data collection and transformation at Dragon360, partnering with account teams + clients to create meaningful and actionable insights that drive digital strategy. This individual is well versed in digital marketing tracking systems, particularly Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, as well as data modeling, visualization in platforms including Google Data Studio, and analytical techniques. Success in this role requires a knack for solving problems and the ability to simplify highly technical information into ideas that are easily digestible for all.
Strategy + Execution
- Determine performance metrics at the start of campaigns that align with marketing and business goals.
- Analyze the results and relay the successes and failures to the team throughout the campaign.
- Help the team understand how best to use the results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate traffic and website data to identify technical issues and tracking discrepancies with websites and provide solutions.
- Consult on and deliver data and analytics solutions for our clients through the implementation of highly effective tracking solutions.
- Set up and provide support for Google Analytics including implementations, upgrades and account audits.
- Implement Google Enhanced Ecommerce solutions.
- Implement conversion + engagement tracking for adtech + martech platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, and more.
- Evaluate API connections for adtech + martech platforms, partnering with account and client stakeholders to identify opportunities for enhanced tracking.
- Set up tags and tracking technologies through tag management platforms, specifically Google Tag Manager.
- Work with the team leads to set-up reporting dashboards, specifically within Google Data Studio and Funnel.io
- Provide consulting and support to account strategists during strategy and ideation sessions for campaigns.
- Serve as a consultant to the advertising, social, and content teams, to assist with strategies that cross disciplines and maximize efforts collectively.
- Work with creative teams to help them understand the data to build visualizations.
- Oversee, provide guidance, and training to team members in associate roles as it pertains to data analysis tasks, projects, and strategies.
- Work with the Head of Operations to determine best tools to utilize to improve processes for data analysis, maintain tools, and provide training to other Dragons.
- Internal and external training related to industry best practices, etc. is expected, with additional consulting as needed.
- When requested, educate clients on best practices – particularly those associated with industry trends and shifts related to analytics and tracking technologies such as cookie policies, GDPR, attribution models, and more
- Participate in the development and implementation of internal strategy policies, processes and standards including product development and tool usage.
- Help team members at every level in the company with data analysis.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend strategies.
- Are the go-to person when a data issue arises and will dive deep into the data and report back to the team on the what, why, how of the issues and next steps for resolving it.
- Assist in the development and implementation of analytical and tracking solutions to enable multi-channel measurements; aligning them with determined KPIs.
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation decks and other materials for clients; present to clients when requested.
- Work with the Head of Operations to determine paths for growing the team and further developing services in the area of data analysis.
Business Development Support
- Support and participate in pitches with new prospects as needed.
- Deep working knowledge in:
- Google Analytics, including UA and GA4
- Google Tag Manager, including the creation of custom listeners and triggers and sending custom data to the dataLayer
- Google Data Studio, including the creation and customization of data sources + metrics
- Microsoft Office Suite with a level of expertise using Excel
- Understanding of marketing tech + automation tools including:
- Ad Platform Conversion Tracking, including Google and Bing Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Well versed in data collection + analysis:
- Research, data gathering, organization, management, + data preparation
- Logic + statistics
- Data visualization + effective storytelling
- Presentation skills
- Excellent research, organization and analytical skills.
- A deep understanding of acquisition and paid, earned, and owned digital marketing channels.
- A pulse on machine learning + artificial intelligence systems.
- Strong ability to create meaning from data, identify trends, and make actionable decisions and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to disseminate technical information, data, and results to non-technical team members and clients.
- Continually seek to enhance and grow data and analytics skills to keep up with industry trends and overall marketing excellence.
Dragon360 ignites brands. We help our partners—some of the largest companies in the world—solve core business challenges with our people-first approach: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service digital marketing agency with team members around the world and headquarters in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- Be tenacious. Constantly think differently by making creativity and learning a practice. Own and craft compelling, human solutions to challenges—every time.
- Get involved. Actively engage with others, regardless of gender, race, orientation, or perspectives. Give back by enriching the environment and communities in which we live.
- Hold each other’s feet to the fire. Be reliable: get shit done and do it well. Set high standards, and give as much encouragement as criticism to produce our collective best work.
- Dragons are real. Be authentic and transparent when dealing with each other and clients. Own the wins as well as the mistakes, and always learn and grow from both.
- 100% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (after one year)
- Monthly volunteering opportunities
Want to play with fire?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon.