SlideShare Presentation of “Get Social or Die” by Josepf Haslam at #SMBS12
Warning, the following Slideshare is the presentation slides, however, they are Story Elements mainly. A Video of the presentation follows below. The gist is this:
- Google’s inherent promise is the most relevant Search Results.
- What folds into search results has evolved quickly over time.
- Social Signals or Social Conversations are making their way into Search Results.
- Social Platforms are also becoming places where people “search”.
- People are Socially influenced in their decision making.
- IF people get “Trusted” reviews or recommendations they’ll take them (typically) over generic search.
- YOU and your business need to get Social, now, today.
- Social has already been proven to drive increased revenue!
- IF you do NOT adopt Social you will lose SEO relevance and your competitors will win.
#Video from #SMBS12 in #Buffalo by Josepf Haslam
Promised Reference materials for #SMBS12 Get Social or Die
All of the links referenced in the talk may be found on Josepf Haslam’s Scoop.it site entitled Social Search & SEO:
For many more links please see the sister post on Josepf’s site: “The Art of Marketing conjoined with the Science of SEO“.