Webgrrls is an on- and off-line community dedicated to helping professional businesswomen succeed by providing networking events, training, and learning opportunities.
This blog post contains the presentation and will outline the workshop Josepf Haslam and I prepared for the evening of learning SEO and understanding how it fits into the bigger marketing and business-planning picture.
following the presentation decks is the storify of the event
- The importance of and how to conduct advanced keyword research
- Advanced on-page optimization with cross-linking strategy
- Advanced off-site factors including link building and maintenance
- How to evaluate the health of your backlink portfolio
- How to assess the strength of your competitor backlinks and where their visitors come from
- Discover how to identify the demographics of your top competitor sites
- What is Google Panda & Penguin updates and how to use them to your advantage
- How to overcome common problems associated with CMS driven sites such as duplicate content, spider traps
- SEO & Social Media
- Understand Google’s vision for the future of search to gain a competitive advantage.