Dragon360 is looking for a Part-Time Paid Social Advertising Associate to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have a background in managing and executing paid social accounts that directly impact and drive results.
- Assisting with strategy, execution and measurement of paid social campaigns for several clients at any given time.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of social campaigns to ensure ads are performing and targeting the appropriate audience(s).
- Gathering and analysis of consumer behavior data from various data sources.
- Ability to create, segment and build targeted audiences. This includes the various types of audience targeting available within each platform.
- Competence in audience performance analysis based on key indicators to prioritize and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Capacity to perform competitive analysis and hone in on specific details to make suggestions for campaigns.
- Creation and testing of ad copy to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant content.
- Analysis of campaign results and adjustments to optimize performance and maximize ROI of ad spend.
- Assisting in the development of online social advertising creative by providing suggestions based on campaign results.
- Working in collaboration with the team to develop advertising plans and projections using insights gained from the social advertising they are executing on.
- Ability to pull together findings into reports and indicate recommended changes for specific campaigns.
- Supporting other teams, such as accounts, design, and foundations teams, as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to set up and manage ads in the following platforms (required):
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Experience with the following platforms (preferred):
- Twitter Ads
- Working knowledge and skills in the following:
- User behavior
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture an online user’s attention
- Good grasp of marketing challenges and opportunities, including seasonal impacts.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions and easily digestible recommendations.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest digital advertising trends, channels, and formats.
- Ability to understand audience types and how they will change depending on the platform you are using.
- Available to work 20+ hours per week. Schedule can be flexible, but prefer a daily Monday-Friday work week.
Dragon360 makes your brand breathe fire. We forge marketing myths into reality by helping our partners grow: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service collective located in historic Kingston, NY.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- We believe in our team’s collective genius, and we value and look out for one another.
- We get shit done and we get it done well.
- We renew our creativity by always moving forward; we don’t accept the status quo, we improve it.
- We’re constantly learning because we make creativity a practice, not a buzzword.
- We’re open and honest when dealing with each other and our clients.
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, orientations, and cultural backgrounds to make ourselves and our clients successful, so we commit to showing deep respect, tolerance, and empathy for all human beings and the communities in which they live.
- Flexible work schedules
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- Dog-friendly loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Work remotely, or from our Kingston space in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).