Front-End Web Developer Position
DragonSearch is looking for an experienced front-end web developer who isn’t afraid to dive into the trenches of a full service digital marketing agency. We provide a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the realms of digital marketing and public relations within the context of our fun, fresh, community-oriented office in Uptown Kingston. This is a full time position.
A Little Bit About You
You love building killer websites, adding in your client’s content and seeing amazing results after the site goes live. You appreciate SEO and understand the importance of implementing marketing considerations when building websites. You are ready to work with, and learn from, a team of industry leading digital marketing professionals.
- To keep up on the latest information and emerging trends
- A collaborative work process that takes the final product to a higher level
- An opportunity to give your dev skills a boost with cutting-edge SEO, usability and conversion rate optimization skills
- To use every critique as an opportunity to hone your skills
- To service and maintain active client websites within an allocated time
- Coded to best practices for front-end development
- Attention to pixel-perfect detail
- Ability to perform professional cross-browser page testing
Huge plus if you have:
- Experience with PHP & SQL
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Experience with responsive design, Git, Beanstalk & Sass
- A nerf gun
Some Background on DragonSearch
In 2007, marketing veteran Donald Tallerman joined forces with Ric Dragon to form DragonSearch, to provide digital marketing services to organizations in a wide range of vertical industries across the US. With roots in both marketing and web and application development, the organization was born with an ethos in intelligent marketing, technology, and process-improvement.
The DragonSearch approach to digital marketing is built on an integrated approach designed to create value that helps client organizations thrive in the digital revolution.
Our philosophy, goals, process and actions all stem from one motto: Make the Internet Better. We’re a self learning-focused organization, which strives to put the most current, relevant industry knowledge into action every day of the year. DragonSearch is a pioneer in providing social media marketing combined with search marketing, in a framework that is repeatable, improvable, and measurable.
- Fun working environment where your career goals become our shared goals
- Fun and strong learning culture with a dynamic team providing hands on training and guidance for self learning
- DragonSearch brings in industry speakers periodically for training and inspiration.
How to Apply
If interested, please email your resume, cover letter including three reasons why you want this opportunity and at least three websites you’ve coded to firstname.lastname@example.org.