Dragon360 is looking for an Account Manager – B2B to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will come from a strategic or technical background, and will have proven experience working closely with financial, SaaS, or technology clients to execute digital marketing initiatives. You’ll have strong rapport and relationship-building skills with executive-level stakeholders, are highly organized, and can delve deep into a client’s business to understand their team, products/services, customers, and competitive landscape at an elemental level to provide strategic direction.
The Client Services team helps clients navigate the digital landscape by strategically driving marketing, organizational, and business opportunities, while finding a healthy balance between advocating the client’s brand and purpose and championing our internal teams to co-create ideas that spark real business impact.
In this role, you will work directly with our executive team and the client services lead, and will take full ownership of your accounts.
- Developing strategic roadmaps for clients that foresee client needs and growth opportunities
- Leading the effort to scope out engagements with new clients and ensure their continued success in partnership with the agency
- Maintaining lasting relationships with clients to ensure mutual success
- Managing client expectations and acting as a liaison between the client and the team
- Ongoing client communication and support for client needs
- Advocating for the team particularly when it comes to how budget should be used to achieve clients’ business goals
- Working knowledge of analytics and the ability to create reports that effectively showcase strategic direction, creative work, and success measures to clients
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications to create award and case study submissions for client work
- 4+ years experience as an account manager
- As a B2B Account Manager Specialist, you:
- Are able to make yourself an extension of the client’s team by fully immersing yourself to understand their business and the products/services they sell no matter how complex, and can gain insights on what channels and teams to engage for effecting positive change.
- Develop a keen understanding of your clients’ businesses, and the role their product or service plays in their clients’ businesses.
- Have deep knowledge around audiences, customer journey and content funnels and the important role they play in lead generation in B2B.
- Are highly organized, detailed oriented, and possess clear and direct communication skills.
- Can work effectively with diverse teams of people to help consult and guide in decision making and action.
- Know your way around an Excel spreadsheet and are comfortable analyzing data.
Dragon360 makes your brand breathe fire. We forge marketing myths into reality by helping our partners grow: unearthing insight, crafting opportunity, and igniting change. Fiercely independent since 2007, Dragon360 has evolved into a full-service collective with offices in historic Kingston, NY and New York City.
Dragons are real.
It’s more than just a catchy line—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Dragon360, no idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, our team of Dragons are united by our core beliefs:
- We believe in our team’s collective genius, and we value and look out for one another.
- We get shit done and we get it done well.
- We renew our creativity by always moving forward; we don’t accept the status quo, we improve it.
- We’re constantly learning because we make creativity a practice, not a buzzword.
- We’re open and honest when dealing with each other and our clients.
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, orientations, and cultural backgrounds to make ourselves and our clients successful, so we commit to showing deep respect, tolerance, and empathy for all human beings and the communities in which they live.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 75% contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Fitness stipend
- Local organic produce via our farm share (CSA)
- New client referral bonuses
- Dog-friendly loft-style office space with mountain views in walkable Uptown Kingston
- All the chocolate you can eat (We’re serious: we have a line item in our budget for it!)
Kingston, NY, located in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the foothills of the Catskills (about 2 hours north of NYC).
Want to make some magic with us?
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three reasons why you should be a Dragon to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all of these items if you want to join the team.